IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Score Card 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the socre card on 19th Jan 2022 for the candidates who appeared in the prelims Clerk Exam. However the result was declared on 13th Jan 2022. So the candidates who appeared for the exam can check the IBPS Clerk exam result along with the score card. Also the candidates clearing the pre exam can download the mains admit card as well from the official website of IBPS.
Further clerk exam was conducted in month of Dec 2021 and large number of candidates appeared in the exam across the India. But few of them cleared the pre exam and made their path to the next stage that is mains exam. So the candidates can read the full notification and here we will provide the information regarding the IBPS Clerk Pre exam result, Mains admit card, Score card etc. Also we will update the direct link to download the score card and mains admit card. The candidates are suggested to read the complete article so that they don’t miss any important updates.
How to download IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Score Card 2022
So as to download the IBPS Clerk Pre exam score card 2022 and also to download the mains admit card the candidates are suggested to check the below mentioned steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of IBPS -@ibps.in
- Then check the latest notification section and click on the post ‘to view score card for Clerk pre exam’.
- Further check the notification and click on the link to download the score card.
- Then mention all the required detail like registration number, DOB etc to log to the portal.
- Next the IBPS Clerk Pre Score card will displayed on the screen and you can check the marks scored in the exam.
- Lastly download the score card for future reference.
Click here to view score in IBPS pre clerk exam
Next steps after clearing the IBPS Clerk Pre exam 2022
Further the question may be arising in your mind that what after the IBPS Pre clerk exam? Here we have answer for you so once you are done with the IBPS Clerk Exam the next step would lead towards mains examination. So for the firstly you need to download the mains admit card which also available now. Further the candidates can download the mains exam admit card from the official website of IBPs before 25th of Jan 2022. Moreover here as well we will update all the important links related to IBPS Clerk exam so that it will be very convenient for you check all the information. All the candidates are suggested to download the mains admit card before the closure of window as there will be no separate admit card provided if unable download.
So at the time of IBPS mains exams the candidates must bring the preliminary exam admit card, mains exam admit card, along with the authenticated photo I’d proof to the examination hall. Any candidates who unable to bring any required document will face the consequences. Also you need to bring the photograph along with the required documents. If any candidate will report to the examination hall without pasting the photograph on the admit card and without one additional same photograph will not be allowed to give exam. So be very careful and read all the instructions in the notification before appearing for the mains exam.
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk mains exam
||Question paper language
||Total no. of Ques.
||Max Marks (MM)
||Time given for each section
|Gen/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability &
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam: Important Dates
- Application beginning date– 07th Oct 2021
- Last date for registering– 27th Oct 2021
- Last date to pay the examination fee- 27th Oct 2021
- Pre exam date for online exam– in Dec 2021
- Admit card– 26th Nov 2021
- Clerk Pre result – 13th Jan 2022
- Pre Clerk score– 19th Jan 2022
- Admit card mains exam – 14th Jan 2022
- Mains clerk exam – Jan/ Feb 2022
- Result Mains clerk exam– will notify soon
- Mains clerk answer key– not updated yet
Further the details regarding the application fee given below so the candidates can check the application fee as well-
- Application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates- Rs. 850/-
- However the application for SC/ST/PH candidates- Rs.175/-
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk exam
The candidates who are interested to apply for IBPS Clerk exam should be done with the graduation in any stream from any recognized country or institute of India.
Candidate should be citizen of India or he/she should posses the valid documents that supports the residency on the candidate.
Age Limit: IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Score Card 2022
As per defined from IBPS the minimum age of the candidate so as to appear in the exam should be 20 yrs. However the max age can be 28 yrs. The further age relaxation is also as per the rules from IBPS.
Steps to download IBPS Clerk mains exam admit card 2022
Further to download the IBPS Clerk mains exam admit card 2022 the detailed steps are give below so the candidates can go through the steps and can download the exam card accordingly-
- Firstly go to the official website of IBPS @ibps.in
- Then check the notification related to admit card on the home page and click that link.
- Further mention all the details required like registration I’d and date of birth.
- Then login to the portal and read the given instruction carefully
- Finally download the PDF of the IBPS mains admit card and take the print out for future use.
Important links for IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022