Leading comprehensive healthcare delivery service provider in India is Fortis Healthcare Limited. Hospitals, diagnostic centers, and specialty day care facilities make up the company’s healthcare verticals in most cases. With 45 healthcare facilities (including projects in development), almost 10,000 potential beds, and more than 374 diagnostic centers, the organization currently provides healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius, and Sri Lanka.
|Fortis Healthcare Limited
|Sales Executive Marketing
|Marketing, Content designing, Business planning
Fortis Healthcare Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be accountable for the hospital’s brand image, market share, revenue, profitability, and growth.
- To create a brand strategy and numerous marketing plans for the hospital brand in accordance with corporate policy
- Work to manage the hospital’s whole publishing programme, including its brochure, pamphlets, handbills, and information booklets.
- These should include the writing, layout, originality, and editing.
- Work to schedule different actions in accordance with the phased Marketing Strategic Plans.
- Working for the purpose of carrying out the numerous activities outlined in the phase-by-phase marketing plans, such as CMES, workshops, camps, patient education programmes, lifestyle management programmes, etc.
- Candidates are required to undertake research relevant to the evolving marketing plan.
- Work to research newer geographical areas and new markets for hospital’s customer aim.
- Candidates work to determine the viability of new products in an enterprise plan.
- You should do regular fieldwork to comprehend and create a solid marketing strategy.
Fortis Healthcare Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Maintain current client relationships, cultivate new ones, and look for new business prospects.
- Developing relationships with important clients and physicians. creating new leads and creating sales.
- Work To outsmart rivals by entering new markets
- Identify potential employers for pre-employment & health checks and cultivate strong relationships with them.
- Health Check-ups are managed effectively, with little complaints.
- You would be expected to look after current customers, cross-sell and upsell other trainings, and recruit new customers in order to broaden the geographic and service spread as a Sales Executive at the designated location.
- Selling certification and training (both standard and customized) to all business types and industries will be your main responsibility.
- The accomplishment of the sales objective inside your territory will be your responsibility.
- You will put the sales strategy into practise and work with professionals to serve clients from various industries.
- When it comes to making technical proposals, qualifying qualifications, making presentations, and supporting the marketing of services wherever it is necessary for closing contracts, you will receive support from the highly qualified technical team.
- Timely meeting/letter responses to client inquiries. timely submission of invoices.
- Providing management with timely MIS and data
- The management should receive a monthly thorough report of the activity.
- A brief weekly progress report on the tasks allocated should be given to management.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with all marketing endeavours.
- Client engagement activities (camps, promotions, nutrition talks, etc. held on-site or among key account personnel) & new initiatives.
Fortis Healthcare Recruitment 2023 – Desired Profile
- A two-wheeler is required, as well as having a minimum of four years of sales experience and possessing strong marketing understanding.
- Have Gains from accepting the position
- Have good Verbal Ability/Communication Skill (Written & Oral)
- Must have Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Possess Analytical Skill
- Insurance for statutory benefits and discounted tests for oneself and a family
- Health insurance for oneself and dependents
Links to apply for the online Healthcare Recruitment 2023