The greatest moment to change your life in Exide is now here. if you’re a candidate seeking for the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as Exide Recruitment 2023 will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Exide may finally do so. The new position at Exide and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Exide makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ talent. Get ready for Exide , start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamental elements of your skills. There are many employment openings in Exide official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Exide current openings.
||Consumer Electronics and Appliance
||Inventory control, Supervision, Management
Exide Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- A shop officer who specializes in information monitoring keeps supply chains and businesses running smoothly.
- They ensure proper planning, logging, and inventory control.
- Job-oriented professionals are typically in charge of daily store operations, problem detection and resolution, seamless process implementation, and provide Management with outcomes that are satisfactory.
- sets establishes and upholds organisational standards to keep services of a high calibre. Determine inefficiency issues, then offer options for fixing them.
- increasing cycle time and reducing changeover time in current activities to boost efficiency
- One creates and changes systems and procedures by looking at operational procedures, record-keeping techniques, control mechanisms, and other elements.
- Needs for resources and staff; implementing change.
- One may maintain a safe and clean working environment by training personnel on how to use all control points, resources, and equipment and by making sure they are adhering to set policies and procedures.
- preserves professional and technical knowledge by participating in professional societies, going to classes, reading specialised literature, creating personal networks, and comparing cutting-edge methods.
- Knowledge of time TPM, TQM, KAIZEN, and SIX SIGMA SMED will be useful.
Exide Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- By monitoring supplies, establishing processing parameters, monitoring control points and equipment, monitoring people and resources, and doing research, one can maintain work flow.
- Cost-cutting measures will be implemented, reporting protocols and systems will be created, store control point errors will be fixed, and departmental cooperation will be initiated and encouraged.
- Check the materials against production output in compliance with the guidelines set forth by the management.
- Work by allocating and scheduling employees, accomplishing work results, setting priorities, monitoring the status of receivables, modifying schedules, and troubleshooting problems, one can complete an inventory plan.
- Work on compiling the outcomes of each shift’s material processing flow. Ensure that quality standards and goals are met, along with the timely and accurate.
- fulfillment of departmental needs in a cost-effective manner.
- Observe opening stock levels in compliance with Check opening stocks every day, especially for items that are in high demand. Check all incoming content for compliance with SOP/ISO requirements.
- For incoming materials, bills and good receipt POs should be created and submitted to accounting. Verify all of the activity from the previous day, both in and out, and make any necessary corrections.
- Make sure inventory management systems are put in place. Improve the team’s familiarity with the SOPS and ISO of the organisation.
- You need to close cooperation between the user departments and the team.
- Examine the aging of your equities and let management know if any are outdated.
Exide Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be having a science background and a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (electrical, chemical, mechanical, production, materials, store, etc.) or having experience managing a hotel Strong communication skills, manufacturing industry or any other comparable field, and a minimum cumulative GPA of 60%.
- An additional advantage is having knowledge of SAP modules.
- Have 3-6 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of database management and other computer skills Knowledge of store terminology, procedures, and methodology
- Have analytical decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Possess good knowledge of manufacturing industry production processes that has been demonstrated.
- Take two copies of the most recent resume with you.
- Three passport-size photos and an original and photocopy of an Aadhar card are required.
- You must have two government-issued IDs on you, such as an Adhar card, a PAN, a voter ID, or a passport.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of all of their required academic transcripts and certificates.
They are India’s oldest and largest storage battery technology firm, with revenues of Rs. 8598 crores. In the industrial and automotive sectors, they are the market leaders. Batteries for motorcycles and submarines are all sold there. In prime sites around India, they have nine plants. To be near their customers, they run their business out of 40 branch offices and nine regional offices. They also operate their own research and development center in Kolkata.
Links to apply for the online Exide Recruitment 2023