ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the official notification regarding the job vacancies in the various departments like UDC (Upper Division Clerk), MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and stenographer. Interested candidates can check the official notification and can check the eligibility criteria then can apply accordingly. The registration process has already started from 15th Jan 2022 to 15th Feb 2022. We would like to suggest to the candidates to read the complete article in order to get the complete information regarding the post vacancies, exam pattern, Syllabus, exam date etc.
ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022: Notification Updates
- Organization – ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation)
- Name of exam– ESIC Exam
- Post Offered – UDC, MTS, Stenographer
- Number of Vacancies– 3600+
- Eligibility– Pan India
Important Dates: ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022
- Application Start date– 15th Jan 2022
- Last date to apply – 15th Feb 2022
- Date of Examination– will notify soon
- Admit card– Will notify soon
- Answer key date– Not updates yet
- Result release– Will update soon
Application Fee for ESIC recruitment 2022
- Application fee for general candidates, OBC and EWS candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Whereas the registration fee for SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 250/-
- Also, for the Female candidates is Rs. 250/-
Mode of payment will be through online mode only and also the last date to submit the application fee is 15th of Feb 2022. So the interested candidates can apply before the last date for ESIC recruitment 2022.
Eligibility Criteria: ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022
The required educational qualification is totally dependent on the post that candidate is applying for example whether that is UDC, MTS, Stenographer. The detailed information is provided in the official notification of ESIC recruitment 2022 and also we would provide you the gist of the same.
- For UDC– graduation required from any recognized university in any stream
- Further for Stenographer Class 12th passed is required from any recognized board in India. However the dictation 10min in 80WPM is required. Also transcription is required only on Computers with English 50 min and Hindi 65 min.
- Furthermore for MTS (multi tasking staff) class 10th passed is required from any recognized school.
Age Limit: ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022
The minimum age limit for all the posts is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age limit for MTS is 25 years. However for UDC and Stenographer is 27 years. Further age relaxation is also there as per the rules from central government.
The vacancies are available for different location across India. So after selection the candidate will be assigned to any on the mentioned location. Job locations – Delhi, Rajasthan, UP, Uttarakhand and the uneven job vacancies distributed.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022
- The complete steps mentioned below in order to fill up the application form for the various posts in ESIC 2022.
- ESIC has released the official notification for the recruitment for various posts like UDC (Upper division Clerk), MTS (multi tasking staff), and Stenographer. Interested candidate can fill the application form from 15th Jan 2022 to 15th Feb 2022.
- The application form will be available on the official website only and it will be online only. Candidates suggested to check the notification and then apply accordingly.
- Before filling up the application form candidate should collect the required documents like Id proof, photograph, mark sheet, etc.
- Visit the official website and follow the steps to fill up the application form and finally pay the fee then submit the application form for ESIC recruitment 2022.
Process of Selection
The process of selection for the various posts in ESIC 2022 depends on the various stages which are given below-
- Written test
- Skill exam
- Document verification
Firstly, the online written test, in this step the online written exam will happen wherein the candidate needs to clear the cut off as per the categories. Also the syllabus for the exam has been given in the official notification by ESIC. So the candidates can have look from the official notification. Also the candidates clearing the online test will more to next round of selection.
Secondly Skill test- In skill test the candidate need to perform the further practical test. Skill test are qualifying in nature so the candidate need to clear the exam. But the exams marks will not be added in that. Skill test can computer test or the typing test depending on the job role.
Document verification- Lastly the candidate clearing the above mentioned two steps will go to the last stage of selection. This is final document verification wherein the candidate will have to provide all the required documents at the time of joining. In case candidates unable to produce any documents or any error in the original document will be rejection for the job.
Exam Syllabus: ESIC UDC, MTS and Steno Recruitment 2022
The examination for selection will happen in two stages
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
Preliminary exam will be qualifying in nature. However the marks scored in mains exam will added in the final merit of the candidate. So the candidate should target to score max in the mains exam.
Further the syllabus for the online written exam will come from
- General Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehensive
Read the complete article to get the updates regarding the job posting from ESIC. Also check www.careechrist.com frequently to get the latest updates. Also in this article we have covered all the details for ESIC UDC, Steno, MTS job roles. So the candidates interested for the job role can check the complete article to get the latest updates. Further the link to apply for the job role has given on this page.