Epsilon Recruitment 2022: Job Opportunity for Fresher’s and Experienced Candidates
Epsilon Recruitment 2022: If you are looking for bright future, then you are on the most relevant site. We have come up with the important updates that will uplift your career. So one of the top company is hiring the candidates for Software Engineer post. Also the fresher’s and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job post. So the candidates are suggested to be patient and read the complete article. The location for the software engineer post under Epsilon Recruitment 2022 will be Bangalore.
Moreover here on this page we will discuss the process to selection, process to apply, eligibility criteria, location, educational qualification, skills etc. Further the application registration will happen through the official website of the company. Also the candidates are suggested to apply after ensuring the requirements of the company. So Hurry Up!!! And apply for the post before the fill of vacancies. Therefore the profile of the candidate will get shortlisted the HR team of the company will get in touch for further selection rounds.
Notification Updates: Epsilon Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Required Experience||0-1 years|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field|
|Schedule of the Job||Full Time|
|Category of the Post||IT Jobs|
|Post Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Official Website of Company||epsilon.com|
Epsilon Recruitment 2022 Analyst Job Description
- So This position of software engineering comes under the Engineering of the Digital Experience organization.
- Further The company drives the customer experience through the personalization of offers and the content.
- Also they are currently on the lookout for a smart, and highly driven software engineer.
- So the candidates will be part of a team which will be focused on building pipelines using the latest software engineering design principles and tech stacks.
- Further the candidates must possess the excellent verbal and written English skills and you have to be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, ‘startup’ environment within a larger company.
Apply for the other private jobs
|Firstly Mastercard Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Then EFKON Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Further Engagedly Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Moreover Blackboard Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Furthermore Rocket Software Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|Finally Byteridge Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
Epsilon Careers | Roles & Responsibilities
- Firstly the candidate will develop solutions for Epsilon that will further deliver high-quality personalized recommendations across the different channels to our customers.
- Then you will be working with the Data Science team in order to ensure seamless integration and support of machine learning models.
- Also you will be responsible to build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS/ ‘big data’ technologies.
- Moreover there the candidate will develop end-to-end (Data/ Dev/ MLOps) pipelines based on an in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI/ ML lifecycle, and business problems to ensure solutions are delivered efficiently and sustainably.
- Finally the candidate will collaborate with other members of the team to ensure high-quality deliverables.
Epsilon Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly the candidate must possess the Graduation Degree in Engineering (B.Tech) and related field with 0-1 years of similar experience.
Tech Stack: Python or NodeJS.
- Further you must have the knowledge of relational and non-relational databases and SQL (NoSQL is a plus).
- Also the candidate must possess the knowledge in PySpark is an added advantage.
- Moreover the candidate should have the knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) is added advantage.
- So you must have the good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Finally the candidate should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, yet also be able to work independently.
- Also He/ she should be able to communicate the findings and the way techniques work in a manner that all stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, will understand.
- Apply for the job at Epsilon –Click Here
- Official website of Epsilon –Click Here
- Other Private jobs- Click Here
- Check our website- Click Here