Apply online for DHL Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. DHL job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for DHL careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice DHL placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for DHL Infotech Jobs then you must check DHL latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
DHL Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the DHL vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the DHL Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
DHL Recruitment 2022
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF), a member of the Deutsche Post DHL Group and a leader in freight forwarding since 1815, is present in more than 100 nations. With the power of our people & technology, the Global Service Center (GSC) of DGFF, provides a broad range of captive shared services all over the world.
GSC has a team of skilled, varied, and enthusiastic individuals who provide value to their DGFF partners through their knowledge of process and service management, as well as their delivery skills for robotics and AI/ML. In Mumbai, Chennai, Chengdu, Manila, and Bogota, we conduct business.
They are acknowledged as a top employer worldwide. With the aid of GSC’s internal learning and development division, the GSC Academy, we help our employees reach their full potential through our people-first culture. They make an effort to give to their staff.
||Finance Controller Assistant Manager
||Financial controlling, Managing, Analysis
DHL Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- Should have extensive experience in credit control, ensuring liquidity, understanding the basic KPIs of the business, financial reporting (including FP&A), and preserving the organization’s healthy financial health.
- In charge of managing working capital, keeping an eye on cash flows, controlling spending, and adhering to tax regulations.
- Dealing with Banks, Financial Institutions, and Investors. According to your needs, respond to their issue.
- Coordinate with banks and NBCs for working capital and term loans; manage processes; create financial models; review proposals’ caveats; conduct valuation exercises.
- Organizing, consolidating, and managing the analysis of financial data; audits; corporate financial reporting; a comprehensive understanding of Ind AS-based accounting standards; accounting; consolidation; etc.
- Ensuring legal compliance for the RBI, direct and indirect taxes, customs, the goods and services tax (GST), excise, and payroll.
- Making use of sophisticated financial analysis techniques, such as expense tracking and budgeting Financial consolidation and variance analysis; identifying and resolving potential revenue leakage areas.
DHL Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with the Directors to develop detailed Financial projections, MIS dashboard and other ad-hoc financial reports.
- Establishing and implementing internal control disciplines to maintain the integrity and accuracy of financial reports. Also, Implement and comply with requirements.
- Provide timely business analytics & comprehensive inputs to take necessary corrective actions.
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities.
DHL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Graduating with a concentration in finance and accounting and earning a financial management certification after graduation (preferable)
- Must have a minimum of four years of experience managing an on-site or off-site work environment.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint and the MS Office Suite, especially Advanced MS Excel (pivots, dashboards, data models, database management).
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online DHL Recruitment 2022