National Testing Agency NTA has released the CSIR NET Exam 2022 notification. CSIR stands for Council of science and industrial research. Whereas NET stands for National Eligibility Test. Interested candidates who are from the science stream can check the official notification and can apply accordingly. This test is conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidate for Junior Research Fellowship( JRF) and Lecturer/Assistant professor in Indian universities or Indian Colleges. This also means that after clearing this exam candidate is eligible to apply for the role of Lecturer or professor in the colleges or university.
- Registration start date– already started from 03 dec 2021
- Last date to register– 01 Jan 2022
- Last date to pay application fee– 02 Jan 2022
- Correction date – In between 05 to 09 Jan 2022
- Exam date– 25th Jan 2022, 05th feb 2022 and also 6th Feb 2022
- Availability of admit card– Will update
- Result declaration – Will update
Application fee for CSIR NET Exam 2022 is different as per the categories. For General / EWS candidates it is RS. 1000. Whereas for SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250. Also for OBC candidates its Rs. 500. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only. Payment can be made using Credit card, Debit Card, Net banking et.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR NET Exam 2022
Education Qualification Required for CSIR NET Exam 2022
Msc/Equivalent degree is required along with 55% marks for General/ OBC candidates. Whereas for SC/ST students 50% marks are eligible. Also, integrated courses, B.tech, B. Pharmacy and MBBS candidates are also eligible to appear.
If candidate is interested to apply for JRF then 28 years is the maximum age limit. Whereas for lecturer/assistant professor there is no age limit
Process to apply for CSIR NET exam 2022
- National Testing Agency NTA has released the notification for CSIR NET exam 2022. A candidate has to apply online.
- It is advisable to check the official notification before filling up the application form
- Visit the official website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in and register for the exam
- Then mentioned all the required information
- Then Upload all the required documents along with photograph, sign, thumb impression etc.
- Finally pay the exam fee and submit the form
The required qualification of the candidate should related to the science stream only. Check the below list
- Subject related to environment, earth, ocean, Planetary science
- Life science
- The process of submission of form will remain incomplete if candidate will skip any step.
- Refund of fee is not allowed
- The complete process of exam is online only
- The details provided by candidates is for NTA or Government use. However this information is not any 3rd party or agency.