Cognizant off Campus Drive 2022: Now the wait is over!! So the company is inviting the candidates to apply for various posts. Cognizant off campus drive can be the excellent opportunity for the fresher’s candidates to start career in the IT field. The company is hiring the candidates from 2023, 2022 and 2021 batch. Finally to give chance to fresher’s the company is conducting the off campus drive.
Moreover we have provided complete information regarding eligibility criteria, process of applying, process of selection, required skills, qualification etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get complete information regarding Cognizant off campus drive 2022. Further you can apply for the role from the below given link in the important link section. The registration process will be online from the official website of the company that is www.cognizant.com.
Notification updates: Cognizant off Campus Drive 2022
|Name of the Company
|Required educational Qualification
|Any Graduates/ Post Graduates
|Year Of Passing
|2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Freshers
|Category of the Job
|Official Website of the company
The candidates before applying for the job must check the role requirements and then apply for the same. Further we have provided the detailed information regarding the company requirement from the candidate for the job role. If you want to get shortlisted then you must ensure to full fill the post requirements. So you can the information and read it carefully.
- Firstly the candidates who are done with education in Graduation, Post Graduates in BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply
- Further the candidates from 2023, 2022, 2021 Batch Fresher’s are eligible to apply for Cognizant off campus drive
- Also the applicants must have a minimum of 60% throughout their academics profile. Further The score should be consistent over the years.
- Finally the candidate should not have any backlogs at the time of applying for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
Skills Required For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022
So here in this section we cover the required skills for the various profiles in the company. In this section we will provide the required skills, so we want to suggest the candidates to check the below skills and work on that accordingly.
- You should be flexible to work in the rotational shifts.
- Further the candidate should have good communication skills and written skills.
- Also the aspirant should be flexible to work for extra hours after the shift depending on the project requirements.
- Then you should possess the basic knowledge of PHP, Java, .Net, C, C++, etc
- Finally the candidate must have the problem solving and analytical skills
Selection Process for Fresher’s
The company will select the candidates for various job profiles through the various stages and the rounds has been given below-
- Firstly, Presentation Test (PPT)
- Then, Aptitude Test
- Further, Technical Interview
- Finally, HR Interview
So the candidate clearing all the rounds will be finally in the Cognizant off Campus Drive 2022
So the candidates need to bring the list of documents for the process of interview or at the time of joining. We have further provided the list of required documents-
- Firstly you have to bring recently prepared Resume.
- Further must bring the latest 3 to 4 passport size photograph .
- Also the candidate should have 10th and 12th mark sheets of candidates.
- Further Original and Photocopy of all documents from graduation and post graduation is required at the time of process.
- The original photo identity proof issued by the government (Aadhar, Voter Id, PAN Card, College ID, etc.)
Cognizant Off Campus Drive – Registration Process
Now you can check the details regarding registration for the off campus drive. Further we have provided the detailed steps that you must follow to fill up the application form.
- The registration process will start by visiting to official website of the company
- Then proceed to the career section and look for the profile that you are interested to apply
- Also upload your resume and fill out the details with the application
- Re-check the application and then submit