Apply online for BVC Logistics Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. BVC Logistics job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for BVC Logistics careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice BVC Logistics placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for BVC Logistics Infotech Jobs then you must check BVC Logistics latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
BVC Logistics Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the BVC Logistics vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the BVC Logistics Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
BVC Logistics Recruitment 2022
Express logistics, contract logistics, project logistics, ocean and air freight are all areas where BVC Logistics leads the market in offering comprehensive solutions. BVC has led the way in developing important offerings in specialised industries for the past 50 years. BVC has become a market leader in various verticals because to benchmarked quality standards, standardised procedures, and operational excellence across services. BVC’s network of 45 agents allows it to provide services to more than 100 nations worldwide. The BVC’s domestic network covers more than 3000 pin codes in India. BVC’s award-winning customer service offers each client a unique set of value-added services. A lot of attention is paid to this with a strong team of industry experts who specialise in sectors like luxury, automotive, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, solar, consumer, and oil & gas. Focus to finding efficient, scalable solutions and creating value for stakeholders.
||Code Development, OutSystems,
BVC Logistics Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- The Outsystems Developer will work on a variety of external and internal, user-facing mobile and web applications that will be utilised by thousands of people.
- For strategic choices regarding tech architecture and user feedback, he or she would collaborate closely with the CEO and the tech team.
- Azure code development using the OutSystems platform Including third-party software integration (such as Salesforce, Zapier, Slack etc.)
- Establish and enforce OutSystems platform code development standards.
- practical knowledge of web technology (XML, HTML, Angular JS, Restful API, PowerShell etc.)
- experience using SQL Server as an application runtime environment on Azure
- Create new OutSystems pages that adhere to our Ul/UX requirements and our database structure.
- Discuss with the team the best approach to handling database updates and modifications to workflows.
BVC Logistics Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of offering practical assistance in the deployment, testing, and design of custom online applications using Microsoft OutSystems
- Create technical solutions based on business requirements.
- monitor system architecture
- accountability for the overall delivery standard for the project
- Identify system efficiency and security threats.
- collaboratively examine trends with business analysts,
- Provide development teams with oversight and direction.
- Supporting problem-solving entails providing direction and technical know-how on how to use OutSystems most effectively. Prototyping and presenting to potential clients may also be part of this.
- Develop, test, and deploy technical solutions while working with a team of developers to assess customer demands and needs, find workable technological solutions, and provide recommendations.
- Work together with the QC Test Lead to examine and resolve issues with software releases that have been found to include flaws.
- You Will serve as a subject matter expert, offering direction and best practises for utilising fresh/modern Microsoft technology to other developers and team members.
- Responsible whenever necessary, meet with clients to go over technical concerns or demands.
BVC Logistics Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Have Minimum 2 years experience out of which minimum 1 year in Outsystems
- Must have Certifications including: OutSystems Technical Lead, and Reactive Web developer.
- Have good Experience with software development in a cloud environment.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Must have Certification in OutSystems Technical skills in architecture and also solutions design
- Possess Professional experience in SQL Server Knowledge and professional experience developing Mobile Apps with OutSystems
- Possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation (English Fluent).
- Possess strong Ability to deliver and maintain high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Have Enthusiasm and also drive to build strong client relationships.
- Must Be willing and self-motivated to expand their knowledge and skills through self-paced learning.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online BVC Logistics Recruitment 2022