BRO recruitment form 2022: BRO stands for Border Road Organisation. BRO has released the official notification regarding the recruitment for multi-skilled works, vehicle machines, and driver mechanical transport for the male candidates only. Moreover, those who are interested to apply for the various posts can go through the official notification released by BRO and then can apply. However, the job profile falls under the government sector so good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a government job with having ITI, 10th Passed, and driving license. The great number of vacancies are available.
An important date for BRO Recruitment 2022
- Date of notification– 4th Dec 2021
- Last date to apply for BRO– 17th Jan 2022, whereas for candidates from remote area 01nd Feb 2022
Eligibility criteria for BRO Recruitment 2022
The required age is given as per the post for example for MSW (Pinter and Waiter) 18 years to 25 years. Whereas, Vehicle Mechanic and Driver is 18 year to 27 year. Further age relaxation is also there as per the rules.
Qualification required for BRO Recruitment 2022
It is mandatory to have 10th passed certificate and ITI certification.
Driving licence is also mandatory
Process to apply
- Mode of application for BRO is offline.
- Candidate needs to access trough the official website i.e. http://www.bro.gov.in
- Check the official notification first and then apply for the available post in BRO
- The application form given in the notification released from BRO. Take the print out and fill up the form
- Add all the required documents and attach photo. Also form should on A4 size sheet only.
- Post the application on the below mentioned address i.e
Address- Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post along with acknowledgment for BRO recruitment 2022
Process of selection for BRO Recruitment 2022
Process of selection for BRO further divided into four stages.
- First Physical efficiency test
- Then Written test
- Next Practical test
- Finally Primary medical examination
If the candidate’s application fulfils the requirements then candidate is allotted with the centre for further testing of the above mentioned tests. Call later will be issued to the candidate and selection of the candidate is totally dependent on the merit and available vacancies from BRO. Merit will be generated on the basis of the candidate performance in the above mentioned stages.
Documents required at the time of Recruitment process
List of required documents given below. These documents should be there along with candidates at the testing centre.
- Call latter
- Adhaar card or any other photo identity proof
- Educational qualification certificates/ Driving licence
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate/ Proof of residence
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Other required documents
In this article we have covered all the information for BRO recruitment 2022. Moreover, candidates are suggest to visit www.careerchrist.com to get the latest updates regarding BRO exam date or any other important update.