Bihar PSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer: Bihar service commission (BPSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sanitary and Waste Management Officers. So the interested candidates can go through the official notification once and can check the eligibility. After checking the eligibility then you can apply for the post from 17th Jan 2022 to 10th Feb 2022. Also the location for the job will be in Bihar only. Further the candidates from other states are also eligible to apply for the post.
Moreover the candidates can apply through the official website of BPSC and also on this page will provide all the information regarding exam pattern, syllabus, date of exam, eligibility etc. So the candidates are suggested to read the complete page to get all the information and then apply accordingly.
Bihar PSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer: Notification updates
||Bihar PSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste
|Category of the page
||Govt. Job Recruitment 2022
||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
|Notification Release date
|Mode of Applying
|Official Website of BPSC
Important dates for BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
- Notification Release date– 17th Jan 2022
- Starting date of applying – 17th Jan 2022
- Last date of applying – 10th Feb 2022
- Exam date– Not updates yet
- Answer key– Will update soon
- Admit key release – not updated
- Result release date– will notify
Further we will provide the information regarding the available vacancies for BPSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. It is important to know about your competition before going ahead accordingly you can decide.
|Bihar PSC Assist Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer (APS & WM)
The details regarding application fee has given below, so the candidates are suggested to check the below mentioned information for the same-
- Firstly for General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states- Rs. 750/-
- Further for SC/ST candidates- Rs.200/-
- Also for Female candidates (From Bihar)- Rs.200/-
- Candidates can pay through online mode
Now we are going to provide very important update regarding eligibility criteria so as to check that you are full filling the requirements or not. It is important to check the requirements first and then apply for the job post. Also application will be rejected if you will apply without meeting the requirements.
The candidate should have any mentioned degree- B.Sc Chemistry / Environmental Science OR B.Tech Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engg / Architecture.
Further information regarding age requirements mentioned below-
- So Minimum age of the candidate for BPSC should be 21 yrs
- Further the maximum age of the candidate can be – 37 yrs (Male Candidate)
- Also the maximum age can be – 40 yrs (Female Candidate)
How fill application for Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
- Bihar Public Service Commission gas released the official notification to recruit the candidates for the post of Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. So the interested candidate can check the official notification first and then can apply.
- Further all the eligible candidates can apply from 17th Jan 2022 to 10th Feb 2022.
- Firstly candidates need to check the official website of Bihar PSC and go to the notification section.
- Then click on the latest notification in the job section and go to the fresh application.
- Also before applying candidate should collect all the documents like scan copy of mark sheet, photo I’d, sign etc.
- Then mention all the details carefully on the application form so as to avoid any mistake.
- Further upload the documents and pay the application fee as applicable.
- Also submit the application from and take the print out for having future use.
Selection Process: Bihar PSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
The selection of the candidates for the post of Assistant sanitarily and waste management officer will happen in two stages which are mentioned below-
- Firstly Written Exam
- Lastly Interview Round
Firstly the written exam will happen and in this candidate need to appear in online written exam. For this the candidate will get negative marking for every wrong answer. Also the candidates clearing the exam round will go to the next round of the selection process.
Finally the interview round will happen. So the based on the performance in written exam and Interview round the final merit of the candidate will be formed. Then the final merit list will be generated.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus: Bihar PSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
The exam pattern and syllabus has been given in the official notification published from Bihar PSC. So the candidates should check the official notification once to get the better clarity. Here also we will provide the detailed information regarding the exam pattern and syllabus. Also the written exam will happen in two stages and both of the exams will be of 100 marks. The candidates clearing the first exam will appear in the next stage exam.
The salary structure of Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer based on level -07 pay band. Also the exact information regarding the sane will be given by BPSC officials.
Important links for BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer
Candidates can check the below mentioned link to fill up the application from-
Finally to sum up, in this article we have provided all the details regarding Bihar PSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer recruitment 2022. So the interested candidates can check the details here on this page. Also we have provided the direct link to apply for the job post. Further the candidates are suggested to check our page frequently to get the latest updates regarding Bihar PSC.