AMD Recruitment 2022 | amd.gov.in Application Form
AMD Vacancies 2022: The Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD) has issued a call for candidates from across India. The application period for this recruitment will begin on October 29, 2022. This recruitment’s official notification has not yet been released. AMD-3/2022 Advt. Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Assistant Security Officer (ASO), and Security Guard are among the positions advertised. Eligible candidates can apply for AMD Recruitment 2022 online. The link to it is provided below. Download the information using the link provided below and thoroughly read it. The official website has detailed information about this recruitment. AMD Recruitment 2022
AMD Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||321 Posts|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
The Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD), with headquarters in Hyderabad and seven regional centres, is the oldest unit of the Government of India’s Department of Atomic Energy (India) (DAE). The organization’s primary mission is to conduct geological exploration and discover mineral deposits needed for India’s nuclear power programme.
AMD began operations on August 10, 1948, from New Delhi as the ‘Rare Minerals Survey Unit.’ In 1958, it was renamed ‘Raw Materials Division,’ and then ‘Atomic Minerals Division,’ before being relocated to Hyderabad in 1974. To reaffirm its position as a premier geological exploration and research organisation, it changed its name to ‘Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research’ on July 29, 1998. Professor D.N. Wadia, FRS, a doyen among Indian geologists, led the organisation as Geological Adviser to the Government of India from its inception to 1970.
The primary mission of the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research is to identify and evaluate uranium resources required for the successful implementation of the country’s Atomic Energy programme. AMD has assisted in the discovery of Uranium resources in Singhbhum Shear Zone, Jharkhand; KPM (Domiasiat), Wahkut, Wahkyn, Meghalaya; Lambapur-Chitrial, Peddagattu, Telangana; Tummalapalle, Andhra Pradesh; Gogi, Karnataka; and Rohil, Rajasthan over the last five decades. AMD has also established vast thorium resources along the coasts of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Odisha. AMD has also contributed to the recovery of rare metals and rare earth elements.
Recruitment Details: –
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||09 Posts|
|Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||38 Posts|
|Security Guard||274 Posts|
Education Qualification: –
|Junior Translation Officer (JTO)||Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level|
|Assistant Security Officer (ASO)||Graduate from a recognized University,|
|Security Guard||10th standard pass|
Age limit: The age limit for the post of JTO is 18-28 years, for the post of ASO and Security Guard is 18-27 years.
- JTO and ASO – UR/OBC EWS: 200/-
- UR/OBC/EWS Security Guard: 100/-
- 0/- for all posts (SC/ST/PH/ESM/Female)
Selection Process: –
- Physical Test (For ASO and Security Guard)
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for a Job in 2022 Online:
- Visit the AMD website at https://amd.gov.in/.
- Locate the advertisement and click on it.
- The notification will be displayed, allowing you to read it and determine your eligibility.
- If you are a qualified candidate, you should continue to apply online.
- If you are a new user, you must register; otherwise, you can login to your account and begin applying.
- Enter your information correctly and pay.
- Finally, submit the application form by clicking the submit button.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Applications: October 29, 2022
- The deadline for online applications is November 17, 2022.
- Physical Examination for ASO and Security Guard: December 2022
- The tentative date for the written exam for JTO and Security Guard is January 2023.
- The tentative date for the JTO and ASO Descriptive Test is February 2023.
Official Website: https://amd.gov.in/app16/index.aspx
Click Here To Read Official Notification