The biggest opportunity to change your life is now if you’re a candidate seeking for the big picture or who wants to change careers.
Great opportunity is on the road as Airtel will shortly be opening up various opportunities. Candidates who have been waiting to begin their careers with Airtel may finally do so. The new position at Airtel and its hiring procedure are the main topics of this article. Airtel makes it possible for engineers with excellent technical and communication abilities to find employment there and work in their time zone. In February 2023, recruiters will be searching to employ strong talent. Get ready, and also start pushing for improved information, prioritize yourself, and pay attention to the fundamentals of your skills. There are many employment openings in Airtel ‘s official website, and the company is actively hiring. Candidates can browse and apply for Airtel ‘s current openings.
||Field Sales Executive
||Marketing, Business Presentation, Sales
Airtel Recruitment 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- New account tear (hunting) for Data, Voice, and Fixed Line services.
- Drive and improve the channel business in the designated territory.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships. Negotiating and concluding orders/contracts to maximize revenue.
- Developing new business through upselling and cross-selling with existing clients.
- Ensuring prompt and successful delivery of in out solutions in accordance with client needs.
- Building and maintaining healthy funnels for each of the three business lines with designated levels of maturity, being aware of competitor plans and gathering market intelligence, and monitoring competitor customer offerings and developing sales interventions for various client classes are all important.
Airtel Recruitment 2023 – Job Description
- Manage your present clientele. processing and responding to customer mail. quote requests or any other technical data sheets to them.
- Following up on new orders, sending samples, and tracking older orders through the company’s dispatch department
- Following up on payments, if necessary, and conducting all essential customer communications.
- Generate new business leads by conducting in-depth market research online or through another data collection tool.
- Creating new prospects.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Speak with potential consumers through phone, email, or in person.
- Dealing with requests for information and converting them into orders; data storage; and all filings relating to your accounts.
- To generate business leads, use and manage portals like Indiamart.com and Tradeindia.com.
- To create market studies and email newsletters for business lead marketing.
- Using customer targeting techniques their company’s size, kind, and revenue information.
- Using data gathered, forecast and follow marketing and sales trends.
- The creation of reports for all marketing and sales activity.
- Requirements for travel: Attendance at all shows in places like Mumbai, Chennai.
Airtel Recruitment 2023 – Desired Candidates
- Graduation or post-graduation required. Achievement-oriented, assertive, analytical, and amiable personality traits are desirable.
- Territory management, time management, active listening, communication, prospecting, and business acumen
- MBA preferable for graduates
- providing industrial use products as a service for at least three years, continuously exceeding sales goals.
- Have the ability to create leads and grow a firm in a competitive environment
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and able to work independently to accomplish company objectives with excellent verbal and written English communication abilities.
- Candidates must have a copy of their most recent resume with them.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) and three passport-size photos.
- Candidates must have a government-issued ID proof on them, such as a passport, voter ID, or PAN.
- Candidates should have copies of all required academic transcripts in addition to the originals.
About Airtel Recruitment 2023
Leading international telecommunications provider Bharti Airtel Limited has operations in 20 nations in Asia and Africa. The corporation, which has its headquarters in New Delhi, India, is one of the top three telecom service providers worldwide in terms of customer numbers. The company provides national and international long range services to carriers as well as 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless connectivity, mobile commerce, fixed broadband services, high – speed data DSL broadband, IPTV, and DTH in India. It provides mobile commerce and cellular services for 2G, 3G, and 4G in the remaining regions. At the end of June 2015, Bharti Airtel has over 331 million customers worldwide.
Links to apply for the online Airtel Recruitment 2023