Every year Air India recruits lots of candidates for various posts like ground staff, cabin crew, pilot, aeronautical engineer, etc. One of the well-know organisation among the aviation industry is Air India. Air India has come up with the job opportunities for the candidates who want to start their career with the aviation industry. Visit to our website frequently to get latest updates regarding job openings in Air India. Here we will provide all the details regarding upcoming job openings so we suggest you to read the complete article to get fresh and authentic information.
- Organization: Air India
- Name of post: Head of Personnel, Manager- IT, Head of Airport operations
- Age Limit: max 56 years depends on the specific position that you are applying out of above mentioned
- Qualification: Specific as per the position
- Selection process: Interview Round
- Application Mode: offline
- Eligibility Criteria for recruitment: Go through the below mentioned to the check the eligibility criteria for the latest above mentioned posts in Air India. Get the details and apply per your eligibility and get the job.
For the Position of Head of Personnel:
- Place of Posting– New Delhi
- Qualification– Full time 2 years Masters of Business administration (MBA/ PGDM/PGDBM) with specialization Human resource, Industrial relation OR full time MA in psychology/ personnel management/ industrial relations.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience in HR is required
- Job Responsibilities: Head of Personnel will be responsible for managing the Personnel and Administration Department of Air India
- Age: Maximum 56 years
For the Position of DY Head of Airport operations:
- Place of Posting: New Delhi
- Qualification: Graduation in any discipline. Post Graduation will be given preference
- Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience is required as Station Manager/ Airport Manager of any Commercial Airline handling
- Job Responsibilities: Dy. Head of Airport Operations will be responsible for assisting the Chief of Airport Operations in running day to day airport operations.
- Age: Maximum 50 yrs
For the position of Manager – IT
- Place of posting: New Delhi
- Qualification: Diploma in IT OR graduate in IT from any of the recognized university
- Experience: 2yrs of experience required with any IT organisation
- Age: max 45 years
Procedure to apply for the job
Candidates who are interested to apply for the positions in Air India has to visit the official website first i.e. www.airindia.in. After that candidates has to download the application form followed by filling up. Send to address along with required document i.e. CV by post/ courier etc. The required experience of the candidates should be after required qualification.
Last date to apply– 03/ 01/22
Application fee: 1500 (not applicable for SC/ST candidates)
Conclusion: In this article we provided the details for the upcoming job vacancies in Air India. So we want you to visit our website regularly to get latest updates regarding any job opportunity.