Accenture Recruitment 2022| Freshers |CN Strategy- MC industry X Capital Project| Opportunity
Apply online for Accenture Recruitment drive 2022-2023 for freshers and experienced professionals. Accenture job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT jobs. All the Interested and also eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture careers in India through the provided official registration link. Candidates should practice Accenture placement papers to crack the written exam and online test. If you are looking for Accenture Infotech Jobs then you must check Accenture latest Test Pattern and Syllabus For Freshers.
Accenture Recruitment is to be conducted for Engineers, Freshers & even Experienced candidates through OFF Campus & On-Campus Recruitment drive 2022 also. Here we are providing all details about the Accenture vacancy. Candidates will be required to make sure they fit for the eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, and age limit as such and if they find themselves relevant then they could get down to the Accenture Recruitment form, and fill in with the appropriate details, and submit to proceed further. From the official sources, we also heard that there will be more vacant jobs required to be filled which are more than the previous year. So if candidates have any doubts, then keep on visiting our website.
Accenture Recruitment 2022
Global professional services provider Accenture has industry-leading expertise in digital, cloud, and security. They provide Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services, combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. These services are all supported by the largest global network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Every day, our 674,000 employees serve customers in more than 120 countries by delivering on the potential of technology and human inventiveness. In order to create value and shared success for their clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and communities, they embrace the power of change.
|Industry type||IT Services and Consulting|
|Role:||CN Strategy- MC Industry project|
|Key skills:||Supply chain, Automation, Monitoring|
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
- To provide our clients in the capital projects sector with industry expertise, world-class capabilities, innovation, and cutting-edge technology in order to achieve business value.
- To use in-depth knowledge and a comprehensive range of tools, resources, and resources to offer long-lasting, sustainable solutions
- Develop proof of concepts and lead design workshops and virtual walkthroughs as needed by the client teams.
- Planning, monitoring, and control of the project are achieved through cooperation and liaison with numerous internal and external parties. managed a team of over six resources
- FEED, Engineering, Planning and Execution, Procurement Supply Chain, Construction, Commissioning Planning Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifetime Management, etc. are examples of functional processes or domains with experience throughout the project lifecycle.
- Understanding of platforms including Hexagon, AVEVA Suites, and Intergraph, as well as digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions.
Check the other latest Private Jobs
IB Recruitment 2022
JP Morgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2022
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022
Persistent Recruitment 2022
CBTS Recruitment 2022
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
- You will drive the creation of insightful reports and the application of analytical tools to glean insights through reports, recurring reviews, and meetings from the top floor to the shop floor (Ex: Engineering Analysis, Throughput, Contractor Performance, Project Performance Analysis, Milestone Analysis, etc.).
Accenture Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Expertise: Strong knowledge of managed services in capital build projects with 10–16 years of experience in project design engineering for capital projects.
- A track record of completing large-scale capital projects across industries and locations
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a client-facing position with a management consulting business, with a focus on design engineering management.
- The candidate should have proven success in selling and delivering consulting engagements, as well as outstanding customer-facing skills.
- The person must be at ease dealing with the C Suite executives and at the top levels of client businesses.
- Knowledge in project management from conception to completion, including cost and/or schedule monitoring and control, across all industries
- Should have in-depth understanding of engineering productivity standards, the S curve, quantity reporting systems, forecasting techniques, and man-hour budgeting, among other topics.
- Experience dealing with engineering applications such as EDMS, Digital Twin, 3D Modeling, etc. on Hexagon, AVEVA, assault, etc. is essential.
- Experience in Implementing Solutions for at least 2 Products Across Different Industries and Geographical
- An extra benefit is having knowledge of visualization technologies like Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, etc.
- It is necessary to have Excel and PowerPoint experience. It will be preferred if you have further VB Script and macro knowledge.
- It would be ideal to be certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) or in Design Engineering Product Function.
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Accenture Recruitment 2022