Candidates can explore exciting career opportunities at Nucleus Software across their Product (Technology Management, Product Engineering, etc.) and Professional Services (Solutions, Technology, etc.). All the skilled candidates can apply for the position by the official link given below.
Nucleus Software Exports Recruitment 2022
Nucleus Software Exports Company provides software solutions to the Banking and Financial Services Industry. For over 32 years, they have developed solutions spanning from Retail Banking to Corporate Banking, Cash Management, digital Internet Banking and Credit Cards. FinnOneTM, the Flagship product of Nucleus Software is a comprehensive suite for all the Retail Banking applications comprising modules like Customer Acquisition System, Credit Management, Delinquency and Recovery Management, Deposits and Finance Against Securities.
||Nucleus Software Exports
||IT Services and consulting
||Pricing and Commercial Manager
||Commercial, biding, presales
Nucleus Software Exports Recruitment 2022 – Job Description
The Pricing & Commercial Manager will be responsible for managing, supporting, maintaining and coordinating the deal structuring, review and also approval process related to global or regional accounts. The Pricing & Commercial Manager will become an integral part of the commercial sales efforts around deal management, working closely with Area VPs, Client Directors, legal and many other internal and external stakeholders that are involved in a potential business transaction. The Pricing & Commercial Manager will become exposed to multiple disciplines within the business and will play a crucial role by managing complex, non-standard, and business opportunities.
The candidates must display significant judgment skills to ensure that Nucleus optimizes its margins, effectively mitigates risks, while remaining budget friendly and commercially competitive. The Pricing & Commercial Manager will become a strong business partner and trusted advisor for the Sales and Senior Management, and also will ensure consistent end-to-end management of standard and non-standard deals in alignment with Nucleus policies and procedures
Nucleus Software Exports Recruitment 2022 – Roles and Responsibilities
You will Build strong relationships with functional teams within Nucleus in order to enable close interactions for deal reviews and approvals, including all active executive engagement. You will Manage all non-standard deals for their account or geographical responsibility and act as a single approver, for area of responsibility, on deals that fall within the approval matrix. Closely work with the Sales Team to optimize deals and mitigate all the risks for Nucleus. You will
Facilitate deal reviews and take approvals by Sales and Finance by managing the strong communication and structuring of non-standard business opportunities. Participate in any Complex Deal review process related to deals in the area of responsibility.
Work with the field sales to implement pricing and also deal packaging guidelines. You will be
delivering ongoing education to ensure Sales understanding and compliance with the bid governance process. Deal structuring and packaging guidance to Sales, incorporating macro perspective into the deal guidance in order to ensure that deals make overall business sense (precedent setting, pricing across segments or geographies and product family)
Performs scenario analysis, what if comparisons, sensitivity analysis, NPVs on key deal during deal structuring cycle. Risk assessment and exposure management. Maintain General understanding of revenue recognition issues, and work to identify non-standard terms and revenue recognition issues in coordination and collaboration with the corporate revenue accounting team. Understanding of global commerce and business capabilities and policies for global deals. Strongly Engages Market Segment and also Sales & Services Finance teams based on deal conditions and approval delegation matrix. Strongly Partners with Legality to perform contract reviews and assessments. Builds and manages cross functional relationships with Sales Account Teams, Segment Finance, Legal, Sales & Services Finance etc.. Strongly Maintains extensive knowledge of product and service offerings, including new offerings.
Nucleus Software Exports Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- You must be Graduate (Post Graduate / MBA preferred) with a minimum of 3 years of proven pricing & commercial environment preferably in a product, and software company or banking industry
- Must have Experience in large national or multinational company with exposure to various financial and pricing & commercial disciplines
- Must Prior Bid, or Pricing Management experience
- Have Business experience in international markets
- Have an Experience working with and supporting Sales Organizations
- Have working Experience managing global deals and cross cultural teams
- Have Strong Time Management and Planning skills
- Need to be very structured and organized in their approach with ability to plan work and prioritize effectively
- Must have Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills along with have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be Analytical, modeling and forecasting experience including all attention to details and ability to work effectively under time pressure
- Must have Results driven carrier oriented individual
- Must have Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Database management programs
- You should carry two copies of the Latest Resume.
- An Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any two Government Certified ID Proof like Adhar card the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Candidates should have all the necessary educational years certificates along with the xerox copies.
Links to apply for the online Nucleus Software Exports Recruitment 2022